Monday, July 30, 2012

Twin Sets

Better Homes

Recently a dear friend gave me a beautiful antique twin bed set that belonged to her mother.  It was an amazingly generous gift, and I'm so appreciative and excited about making a place for them in my home.   I'm in the process now of designing a guest room around these lovely twin beds.  I think there is something really wonderful about a twin bedroom...whether it is for a child's room or a guest room.  For me it's all about fantastic bed linens and great colors.  Below are some pretty fantastic examples that I'm looking at as inspiration as I design this room.

 Sweet Dreams.


 Unknown

 Unknown

 Unknown

Unknown

 Unknown

Unknown

 Unknown

 Unknown

 Phoebe Howard












 Elle Decor

 House Beautiful

 Martha Stewart

 Suzanne Kasler

 Tyler Colgen





1 comment:

  1. You are truly going to have fun! Fabulous gift.
    These images are gorgeous. Pinning a few of these beauties.
    Happy Tuesday.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete