Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Golden Rule

Citified blog 

I'm usually more of a silver girl, but lately I've been seeing a design trend towards using lots of gold and bronze.  Thanks to these beautiful designs, I'm rethinking my position on gold, and becoming a big fan.  In a minimalist modern space, a pop of gold is a nice surprise.  In a more traditional space, a gilded mirror a brass chandelier is more expected and still beautiful.

Unknown

Apartment therapy

Architectural Digest

Unknown
Sorry, couldn't help myself...I love the gold cakes!

Caroline George blog

Elle Decor
This kitchen is simply fantastic....love the cabs and the marble slabs.  Perfection!

House Beautiful

Cote de Texas blog

Delight by design blog

Elle Decor

 Unknown


Nikolas Koenig Photographer
Restart it blog

Architectural Digest

The field journal


Unknown

Unknown

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment